Volgers - Followers

woensdag 8 februari 2017

Fantasy balloon


Inspired by a picture on Pinterest, I've drawn the balloon. Then I used masking tape so I could stamp and colour in the balloon without messing outside the line. I stamped the gorgeous Designs by Ryn stamps in the balloon (Clown Fish, Kelp and Rising Bubbles). Coloured with Distress inks, brush and water. Then I removed the masking tape and masked the balloon. Stamped the clouds (Katzelkraft) and the city scenery (The Stamping Cottage).

More info about stamps, stencils and retailers on: Designs by Ryn

Greetings, Alie :-)

4 opmerkingen:

Ryn Tanaka zei

Hey Alie :) What a whimsical idea! I like how you kept the colour inside the balloon. Feels like a little oasis of life. Many thanks! Xo

Enny zei

Oh, prachtig, wat een supertof idee, die vis in een ballon over de stad ! Groetjes, Enny

Linda zei

This is so beautiful, Alie! :) Greetings from Montreal, Canada.

Jetske zei

Wat een ontzettend leuk idee! Wat Ryn zegt is waar, het is net een eigen wereldje doordat de achtergrond nauwelijks gekleurd is. Lang leve de masking tape!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...